Monday, April 28, 2008

My first computer experiences

Well, as to my first computer experiences... All I remember is DOS and my first computer science lesson in the primary school. I found it ridiculous that we were actually devoting so much time on it! What's more, I could never fully understand how it worked and that's the reason why I was dreading the coming test on it (which I passed somehow after all:>) Consequently, I got really discouraged from using computer. However, it didn't last long:) When my parents bought our own computer, I could not stop myself from playing solitaire and using Paint:)

1 comment:

AgataL said...

I can fully understand what you mean: when I hear about some things my daughters do in their IT classes at school, I despair. I'm afraid not much has changed since your school years.